Momordica Cochinchinens is a super carotenoid vita-rich fruit powder from Thailand
Momordica Cochinchinensis 'Gac' Fruit Health Benefits
Deficiency in Diet
Human beings require Vitamin A from external sources such as carotenoids.
Vitamin A deficiency can have a serious impact on our well being such as;
Poor eyesight due to diminishing vision with age
· Lowered resistance to diseases
· Deterioration of bone & skeletal structure
· A cause in 'iron poor' blood
· A lack of Vitamin A can create coronary artery disease (Atherosclerosis)
· Deficiencies in Vitamin A are known to propigate human cellular damage
causing premature aging.
LYCOFAK Momordica Cochinchinensis
powder contains an abundance of Zeaxanthin
ßeta carotene & Zeaxanthin can alleviate dry eyes & help prevent night blindness
View of regenerated eye & visual function increased with stem cells from healthy skin
Zeaxanthin, a component abundant in LYCOFAK gac fruit shields ocular tissues against ultraviolet rays and imprudent oxygen species that can cause cataracts & age-related vision degradation. Beta-carotene, the pro vitamin A present in the Momordica Cochinchinensis gac fruit health supplement aids in the prevention of early degeneration of eyesight.
· Vitamin A is key to healthy bone structure & proper growth in infants to adolescents through adulthood.
· Vitamin A is commonly known as being capable of acting against infection by inhibiting the spread of an infectious agent(s) or by killing the infectious agent outright.
· Vitamin A plays a key role in the development & descrimination of white blood cells, such as lymphocytes.
· LYCOFAK Momordica Cochinchinensis
gac fruit powder also contains natural vitamin E Alpha Tocopherol
which further enhances the therapeutic approach for immunopathogenic diseases..
· Vitamin A is important in the development vaginal epithelium
A plays an important role in embryonic development of the following:
· Mucous membranes
· Infection resistance
· Bone growth
· Vitamin A also assists in the development of spermatogenesis (sperm)
· Red blood cells are derived from precursor cells called stem cells
· Stem cells depend on Vitamin A for differentiation into red blood cells
· Vitamin A facilitates delivery of iron from the body to the red blood cell for incorporation into hemoglobin, the oxygen carrier in red blood cells.
· The human beings generation of antioxidants decreases with age.
· Lycopene, ß-Carotene, Vitamin C & Vitamin E in LYCOFAK Momordica Cochinchinensis gac fruit powder supplement contains antioxidants that scavenge 'free radicals'.
is a natural beauty enhancement keeping skin looking younger with
fewer wrinkles when ingested as a daily herbal supplement..
· The antioxidants in Fak Khaao Momordica Cochinchinensis powder combat Atherosclerosis.
· Studies have shown that diets high in ß-carotene and Lycopene may reduce the risk of heart attack by 50%.
(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)
Certifications & Overview | More
|These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.|
Intellectual properties contained herein © (p) copyright 2010 - 2019 worldwide rights reserved
Siam Industries International - Siam Natural brand a Bali Lau Ent. Co. USA